Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bored in Chicago

I am in Chicago for a Cat.2 Coaching seminar. You have to attend a seminar to take the test to become a Cat.2 coach.

Call me a big fat wuss, but Ive been here for about an hour to two and I miss Stacie and Audrey so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I hate traveling by myself. And worse (again call me a wuss) but I have to go to dinner soon. By myself. BORING!! But they say the Chicago style pizza joint rocks!! So I guess I am looking forward to that.

In the am I want to go for a run, but being 1.5 miles from O'hare and basically always being lost I am not sure where to go.

At least by 9:30 tomorrow morning I'll be knee deep in learnin' stuff. I heard the section on Physiology is pretty intense. Looking forward to that. OK-I hope I dont get lost n my run tomorrow morning.

Ray

No comments: