Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wobble-naught

Talking about things that have made an improvement and how its people that always bring everythng together. Over a year ago Brent advised me to get a Wobble-naught (Wn) bike fit www.wobblenaught.com which was fantastic and without a doubt some of the best spent cycling cash a rooonie. Mike Vanucci did it for me at where else? Bike Authority.

Chris Bilowich and Pete Scacheri with the purchase of their new bikes also did the Wobble-naught and they too are believers.

Due to an odd pedal stroke in my right leg John Reade asked me who did my bike fit and I told him it was Mike. He went on to say that the entire Abercrombie and Fitch cycling team are WN fitted. A quick trip to the website shows a whos who in the pro cycling world who have had fittings.

Now I like technology and to be on the cutting edge as it were. I believe in some old school things too though, but let me get back on topic!! So John tells me all about the technology that is available to riders who travel to see Tom Coleman the founder of Wn in Boise, Idaho. EMG to track when muscles fire and www.dartfish.com video technology to see the leg in motion. They bring it all together to make sure you are getting the most out of your body.

John did a great job explaining it all and here I am screwing it all up. I'll need to have that conversation with him again sometime. Suffice it to say for now that the technology available is incredible. So in a nutshell what does this mean? More power to the pedals. How did this all come about?? Listening to those around me. Should I thank some more people? I hope I already have.

No comments: