Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Snake BIte at Westlake

So I miss Westlake last night as I just previously mentioned and my teammates have an awesome night. Going for primes and winning one, racing against the best legs Ohio has to offer and taking it right to them over and over.

I have been pushing and maybe lately berating just a little bit my very strong team mates that they have what it takes to take it to the Baldesares and Hopkins and Batkes. It was great to read John Ehrlinger's blog http://ehrlinger.blogspot.com/2007/08/wetlake-worlds-82107_29.html and see that they rode aggressively and got off the front so many times.

Way to go SBR (John, Gary, Rick, Chris, Dave)!! Sorry if I sound like I am trying to take even just a tiny bit of credit for this, I know its bad manners, but its definately a "I told you so" kind of moment for me.

No comments: