Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things for sale



Well I broke a ski pole during the Nordic Flurry race. Seems everyone got a pic of me crashing in the 5k classic race. One of the best is from Kelly's Noric Flurry photo album.

So with the need for some new poles and also some new cranks for the TT bike I am going to try and sell some things of mine. I'll update with pics shortly, but for now heres what I got!!

--Dura-Ace 9-speed 172.5 crank arms for Octalink(no rings or BB). Scratched, but in great shape $20.00

--Dura-Ace 10-speed 7800 172.5 cranks with Dura-ace BB in great shape. $200.00

--Fischer SCS Skate skis 187cm with Salomon Pilot Bindings. One year old. A few nicks on the edges and one chip in the top cover. $180.00 ($340 last year).

Just post a comment or email me kartchamp20002000@yahoo.coom
Thanks,
Ray

No comments: