Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cross Training Time!!

What are you all planning on doing this winter? For me bicycle racing is done in 5 days. On the one hand I will miss the competition and no more chances to improve on desperately needed skills in race conditions, but it will be nice to take a week or two off and start to rebuild (hopefully stronger) for 2008.

But you know what? I think I will race anyways. I am going to learn to skate ski while my daughter learns to classic ski with the http://ohionordic.org/hilltoppers/index.htm

If you have children I cannot recommend the excellent Hilltoppers XC program enough. I watched as neighbor children learned to cross country ski and have a fun time while doing it. The cost is minimal as well. Please feel free to email me at kartchamp20002000@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

I already know I will be signing up for races (beginner mind you) at Chapin.

Wish me luck,
Ray

No comments: